Call for Workshop proposals
We invite proposals for Workshops to be held at the ISIC 2016 Conference.
Please, submit a workshop proposal containing the following information:
- The title of the workshop;
- A 1 page (max.) description of the issues that the workshop will address;
- The statements:
- How is the workshop relevant to, and complementary with, the main conference?
- Why is the workshop of particular significance at this time?
- The names, affiliations, postal address, phone and fax numbers, and e-mail addresses of the workshop organizers;
- The expected number of attendees (estimating minimum and maximum values);
- Description of requirements for participation in the workshop (e.g. knowledge prerequisites; Fee to be paid for the workshop; Should participants bring their laptops) and the rational for the requirements;
- The expected date and duration of the workshop;
All proposals should be submitted by e-mail to the ISIC2016 Conference Organisation Office ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) as a .pdf document, no later than February 15, 2016. (Deadline is extended from January 15 to February 15)
Proposers will be notified of the committee’s decision no later than February 29, 2016