Permanent Programme Committee
Members of the Permanent Committee
- Chair: Dr. Reijo Savolainen, Professor, University of Tampere, Finland.
- Vice-Chair Dr. Theresa Anderson, Senior Lecturer, Creative Practices Group, University of Technology, Sydney, Australia
- Secretary: Dr. Elena Maceviciute, Professor, Swedish School of Library and Information Science, University of Borås, Sweden; Professor, Vilnius University, Lithuania
- Dr. David Allen, Professor in Information and Knowledge Management, Leeds University Business School, U.K.
- Dr. Judit Bar-Ilan, Professor, Department of Information Science, Bar-Ilan University, Israel.
- Dr. Harry Bruce, Dean, The Information School, University of Washington, Seattle, USA
- Dr. Karen Fisher, Professor, The Information School, University of Washington, Seattle, USA
- Dr. Christopher Khoo, Associate Professor, Division of Information Studies at Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Dr. Louise Limberg, Professor, The Swedish School of Library and Information Science, University of Borås, Sweden
- Dr. Lynne McKechnie, Professor, Faculty of Information and Media Studies, University of Western Ontario, Canada
- Dr. F. Javier Martínez Méndez, Profesor Titular de Biblioteconomía y Documentación, Universidad de Murcia, Spain
- Dr. Makiko Miwa, Professor, Professor, Open University of Japan, Chiba, Japan
- Dr. Olof Sundin, Professor, Department of Arts and Cultural Sciences, Lund University, Sweden
- Dr. Ivanka Stricevic, Associate Professor, Department of Information Sciences, Vice-Rector, University of Zadar, Croatia
- Dr. Eric Thivant, Université Jean Moulin Lyon 3, France
- Dr. Ross Todd, Associate Professor, School of Communication and Information, Rutgers University, New Jersey, USA